Prayers for six teenagers killed in an accident

Six teenagers in my area were killed in an automobile accident this AM. Please pray for them and their families. I cannot imagine the grief they are experiencing. Thank you.

Heavenly Father, I offer you the body, blood and the soul of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins and the sins of the world.
Holy family, we humbly ask for prayers for the family and friends of these young children. In their grief and in their sorrow comfort them.

I pray for your intentions! :gopray:

Ave Maria
gratia plena
Dominus tecum
Benedicta tu in mulieribus
et benedictus Fructus ventris
tui Iesus
sancta Maria
mater Dei
ora pro nobis peccatoribus
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae
Amen

May their souls and the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace - amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

God rest their souls.

Lord please grant eternal life to all who were killed in this accident this morning.Please help their families and all who love them to cope with the pain of losing their loved ones.Lord please help all involved in this tragedy Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Sorry to hear it. Praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.:signofcross:

May they rest in peace and God comfort their loved ones.

So sorry to hear about this loss of life. Praying for them and their families at this time.

Our Father,
who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

Lord please grant eternal life to all who were killed in this accident this morning.Please help their families and all who love them to cope with the pain of losing their loved ones.Lord please help all involved in this tragedy Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Carolyn,
I heard of this tragedy over the christian radio channel I listen too, but caught the end of the story. My heart goes out to these families and friends of these precious souls. I pray:

Dear Holy Father,
I ask you humbly for strength and support for these families suffering from the loss of young ones. May they find you in the midst of darkness. May your graces be showered upon them as they pick up the pieces of tragedy and may those graces carry them closer to you. I ask this through your most precious name, Jesus.

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us the day,
Our Daily Bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory
Now and Forever
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou among Women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.:signofcross:

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.