Prayers for Son-in-law to find job

Please pray that my son-in-law, Neil, can find a job. He just got laid off. He made a high salary and they have four young children in Catholic school.

It has been a rough year for my family and I feel bad having to keep asking for your prayers.

Thank you all for your support. It really helps me to know that you all keep my family in your prayers.

Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

Bernadette it’s sad to hear that your son-in-law is laid off, and so close to Christmas.
I ask Jesus to bless and help your family, and to protect the walfare of your daughter’s family.
Jesus please help Neil to cope with this blow, and please ensure that he has work soon.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St Joseph, we pray for Neil and all those who need jobs. May they find employment that will make use of skills God has given them, be filled with dignity, and be part of God’s plan. Amen

Prayers for the intercession of St.Joseph the patron of workers to help this dad find a job that will help sustain his family and all those struggling during this weak economy. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your son in law and all unemployed!

Jesus Christ pleas help this an to find a job to support his children. This is a very very difficult timein his life and he needs your strength to get through these things. Please grant him and all those who want to fullfill there obligation the stregth and self discipline to do so. Bless his family so that may get throught this. All this I pray.

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tesspases as we foregive those who tresspass against us adn elad us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

O good mother please intercede in this mans life and help him to find a job, his family needs this and it is a very difficult time to go thought.

Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.