prayers for son

My family had a rough year last year and the added experience at the school didn't help anything.

We're currently in the position of either continuing to assist with a program we started there or causing the school a lot of lost time and effort by ditching them in the middle. So, I've made the call that we will see everything through. My son is having a lot of anger and resentment over the treatment he received while at the school. I'm having some difficulty managing my own frustration, but I feel like the only right thing to do is to carry our part of the bargain to the end--as we promised--no matter how we may feel about other situations.

We really need prayers to help us with anger and resentment. Mostly, my son, but the whole family as well.

Please, also, join us in praying for this school, the administrator, the community, the parish priest, the children, and the parents---especially the individuals that upset our family most through their actions or failure to act...that they might be healed of whatever afflicts them as well. Please join me in praying for this and all Catholic schools, that they might be beacons of light and champions of hope in an increasingly dark and seemingly hopeless world.

Thank you.

praying

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Eternal Father, we thank You for the crosses that we bear knowing that each one is an opportunity to grow closer to You. We believe that all things are possible through You and that for those who love You, all things work together for good. We come together now humbly asking that You send Your Holy Spirit to our brothers and sisters in need. We ask that You sustain them in their efforts and fill them with sufficient grace to bear this cross with renewed love, patience, and forgiveness that brings peace to their lives and glory to Your name.

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

Lord, please grant this family, especially the son, abundant graces that stay them from unrighteous anger or resentment. Comfort them with angels, and send angels to guide all involved to see that justice is done for all. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

I shall pray for you, your son, and everyone else regarding your intention at this time. Things will go well.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us of our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

**Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.

Pray for us who have recourse to thee.**

Our Father…

Hail Mary…

AMEN

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Praying hard for your intention.

**Hail Mary conceived without sin.

Pray for us who have recourse to thee.**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.