Prayers for St Rita to become more well known

For others to know St. Rita and my current intentions…

Prayer to Saint Rita

Patroness of Impossible Cases
O glorious St. Rita, your pleadings before the divine crucifix have been known to grant favors that many would call the impossible. Lovely St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so devoted in your love for thy crucified Jesus, speak on my behalf for my petition which seems so impossible from my humbled position. ( Here mention your request ). Be propitious, O glorious St. Rita, to my petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy supplicant. Be lavish to me, as thou has been in so many wonderful cases for the greater glory of God. I promise, dear St. Rita, if my petition is granted, to glorify thee, by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Prayer in Honor of St. Rita

O HOLY St. Rita, exemplary Augustinian sister, we
honor you for your devotion to the Passion of Christ.
Although your early life was filled with disappointment,
frustration, and unceasing tragedy, you never lost faith
and trust in God. For this you are the patroness of
the impossible, and our inspiration and advocate in
desperate circumstances.

Father in Heaven, we thank you for the gift of St. Rita
to Your people. Through Christ Our Lord, amen.

St Rita prayers work! May she smile upon all who need her assistance…
Oh Patroness of Impossible Cases…
O glorious St. Rita, your pleadings before the divine crucifix have been known to grant favors that many would call the impossible…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, Amen…

St. Rita come to the aid of your petitioner

The Hopeless and even of the Impossible; St. Rita, so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for thy Crucified Jesus that thou couldst obtain from Him whatsoever thou askest, on account of which all confidently have recourse to thee, expecting, if not alwavs relief, at least comfort; be propitious to our petition, showing thy power with God on behalf of thy suppliant; be lavish to us, as thou hast been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of thine own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in thee. We promise, if our petition is granted, to glorify, thee by making known thy favor, to bless and sing thy praises forever. Relying then upon thy merits and power before the Sacred Heart of Jesus, we pray:

(, to get work, To leave home, To heal my skin disease, for peace for myself and my family.).

Praying with all :pray:

Thank you St Rita for all you have done for me and others…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, Amen…

For my intentions and in dedication to St Rita for her assistance…

Prayer to St. Rita in Special Need

O powerful St. Rita, rightly called Saint of the Impossible, I come to you with confidence in my great need. You know well my trials, for you yourself were many times burdened in this life. Come to my help, speak for me, pray with me, intercede on my behalf before the Father. I know that God has a most generous heart and that he is a most loving Father. Join your prayers to mine and obtain for me the grace I desire (here mention your request). You who were so very pleasing to God on earth and are so much so now in heaven, I promise to use this favor, when granted, to better my life, to proclaim God’s mercy, and to make you more widely known and loved. Amen.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.