Prayers for stillborn and aborted babies

Do not forget to pray for stillborn and aborted babies(and the end to abortion!) they need our prayers as much as everyone else. also always make sure to give your baby a name. :slight_smile:

These children are immediately with the Lord.
Pray for them to help us.

:signofcross:

Jesus, I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of this nation. Please bring and end to abortion, and bring revival to America.

Amen
:gopray: :gopray2:
:signofcross:

:crossrc: I always pray for the safety and life of my unborn brothers and sisters. May God change the minds and hearts of everyone who thinks murder-by-choice is okay.

God help us all.
:crossrc:

+JMJTJ+

May God protect these precious souls.

Praying.

Father, please forgive us and our country for all the
murders that occur each and every day. We have
allowed our country to shame you and kill the innocent
babies. Help us to stop this madness.
We ask this in the name of Jesus.
AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father who loves each person dearly, please give blessing to stillborn and aborted babies. Please help the parents of aborted babies to humbly repent of their mistake and to be gently received into Your loving mercy. Please comfort parents who have lost infants in pregnancy or as stillborn babies. Comfort and heal them in their grief.

Please protect unborn children and wherever possible please save these little ones and give them full, happy lives.

Father I ask this in the name of Jesus

Amen, and Amen. :crossrc:

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

I am part of group that gathers on Tuesdays. We start with a Rosary. I will include this in our intentions this week.

Praying, & I pray every day for children to stop being murdered by abortion…

Every life is precious and I pray that each woman could understand what a drastic decision she is making when ending a developing baby’s existence on this earth. Any loss of life is a tradegy and I can feel even more the inhumanity and disregard of God’s gift as an infertile couple. I wish mother’s, that think this is the answer, would consider all the loving homes that would be so incredibly grateful to have a child through adoption. I strongly pray that every woman makes the right decisions and someday abortion will not be an option.:crossrc:

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.