Prayers for students heading back to school this year!

**Lord, please protect all kids and adults heading back to elementary/middle/highschool/college, for the new year…keep them in Your loving care, and help them to stay focused on their studies, and goals. Please help them to grow in holiness, and to serve You and others, during their busy days. Please keep them safe from harm and evil, and may they stay close to You always.

In Jesus’ name, we pray…Amen.

Praying for all of the students on here, and for those kids of CAF parents who are heading back to school…my kids head back on Monday, praying they have a most blessed and productive school year! :gopray:**

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*And for all the little kiddos who are just beginning school for the first time, whether it be preschool or kindergarten…and may God give the parents of these little ones peace of mind for their little ones’ first weeks of school. I remember those days, I cried for hours the first day, when my kids first started kindergarten. :smiley:

Best wishes for a blessed school year. :heart: *

Dear Lord,
I know I’m one of those kids going back to school. Please grant me and everyone else and a happy, healthy, enriching, and holy school year. In Your name I pray.

Amen.

I join you with prayers for our children as they start a new school year. I have one in college and a senior in high school. I pray that they remain “good, Catholic children” in the face of all the evil that secularism brings. May God grant them good health this school year and perseverence. I pray for all students going back to school. Peace to all our young people.

Blessings,

Amen.

*Continued prayers…for the school year. My kids had a great first day back, praise be to God. Sounds like some great new teachers have joined the pack…God bless to all who are venturing back. *

AMEN! :gopray:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Amen!

Just wanted to say thanks, you guys. I’m returning for my final year of high school, and I have a lot of things on my mind besides school. I (along with the majority of other seniors out there) also have prep for college, scholarships, jobs, and extracurricular activities to be on top of. :o

Your prayers are so greatly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.