Prayers for the death of a small child

An internet friend whom I met through an mom’s forum lost her sweet boy, Ben (age 3), this morning to neuroblastoma after a long and hard fought battle with the illness.

Please pray for this family and for Ben.

prayers going up right now :gopray:

May the Mother of Sorrows comfort the mother of this darling angel. May Jesus welcome take this sweet child safely to the abode of His most Sacred Heart in heaven.

Jesus please flood Your compassion and healing upon this weary, grieving family. Help them to find courage and be able to move forward despite their great loss. Jesus, please let Ben continue to be blessing for their lives.

Praying for the family and friends of the family right now.

God Bless,

Hilary

Prayers with tears for the family of this little one.

Continued prayers for this family. Dearest Jesus please grant your consolation to this grieving mother. Look upon her with the love with which You looked upon Your Most Sorrowful Mother. Take her child safely to the abode of Your Most Sacred Heart. Bless this mother (family) and make them worthy to rejoice in seeing their beloved child once again. There may they dwell in happiness and peace as a family in You and with You in heaven.

My Prayers for the toddler Ben to be in the loving arms of our Father…My prayers that God can send angels to comfort this grieving family and help them through this sad time…Jesus watch over this family with love and comfort…Amen…warmly, sis in Christ, LynneMarie

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur son

Eternal rest grant unto Ben, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

May this precious child rest in peace and may God comfort his family!

Praying for all the family.

His funeral is scheduled for Jan. 9th. Thank you so much for all the prayers and please continue to pray for the family in the coming weeks.

st therese child of jesus look after that child amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.