Prayers For The Family & The Soul Of Dwight Who Passed Away This Morning

My CAF brothers and sisters, I come to you once again asking for prayers. My sister Donna emailed me this morning and said that her husband,John’s sister Janet’s husband,Dwight, passed away at 12:25 this morning after a hard fought battle with cancer, Please keep Dwight’s, wife Janet, his son Wayne and his wife and children as well as his daughter Lori and her husband and children in your prayers at this time. Also please pray for my sister Donna and her husband John, their children Emily and her husband Tory, Holly, Trey, and Callie, as well as John’s brother Jerry and his wife Terry and their son Jacob. Also please keep all of Dwights family on his side of the family in yalls prayers too. Thank you all and God Bless you all. Mary Keep you All.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord and May The Perpetual Light Shine Upon Dwight, May His Soul and The Soul Of The Faithfully Departed Rest In Peace.

Hail Mary Full Of Grace, The Lord Is With You, Blessed Are You Among Women and Blessed Is the Fruit Of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother Of God, Pray For Us Sinners Now and At The Hour Of Our Death. Amen.

Eternal Father I offer Thee the most Precious Blood Of Thy Divine Son, Jesus in Union the Masses Said today for all of the Holy Souls In Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen. (Our Lord told St Gertrude the Great that everytime this prayer is prayed it would release 1000 souls from Purgatory.)

Praying for Dwight’s family, and for the repose of his soul.

:gopray:

May his soul rest in peace.

Lord please hear our prayers for this family. Please comfort them in their loss.

Praying …

:gopray:

Dear God,
Please take the soul and spirit of Dwight into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that he might be comforted. I pray dear God for his family to have the strength to remember he has not gone far. For he is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor Dwight’s. Help Dwight’s family to belive and register in their heart these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant, Dwight, who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of Dwight’s family and friends.
Amen

May the Angels lead Dwight into Paradise, May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in Peace. Grant peace also to his family that only you can provide. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

May he rest in peace and may God comfort his family!

MOst holy Father please lift up this family in your holy hand, and may your raise them up on eagles wing.

Eternal Father I offer Thee the most Precious Blood Of Thy Divine Son, Jesus in Union the Masses Said today for all of the Holy Souls In Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home, and within my family. Amen

Eternal Father I offer thee the most precious Blood of thy Divine son, JEsus in Union the Masses said today for all of the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my own home and within my family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.