Prayers for the healing of our marriage

I posted my story in the Family Life section.

My husband of 17 years doesn't know if he wants to be married anymore. He has issues related to 8 years of deployments (he is in the Army). We have 3 children. He is a great husband and father. We've been to counseling both together and separately for over 6 months (his idea). Our marriage is better than ever minus his confusion. He needs a lot of healing based on what he's seen and done. He loves me dearly but is like a lost sheep. I'll stand by him as long as it takes, only I fear he will give up.

He is confused and needs prayers for healing.

I cannot tell you how much your prayers mean to me. Some days are so hard to get through but I know I am strong enough to see this through.

God bless you.

prayers said :gopray:

Praying hard for the success of your marriage.

I’m so sorry to hear about your difficulties. I will pray earnestly that your husband will be given a spirit of peace, and that your marriage counselling sessions will bear fruit. “May the Lord reward your work, and your wages be full from the Lord, the God of Israel, under Whose wings you have come to seek refuge” (Ruth 2:12).

I will offer up mass today for you and your husband.

Praying for the healing of your husband through whatever emotional/psychological distress he is going through and that the Lord restores your marriage …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for healing and perseverence for you and your husband. May you continue to stand by his side with our prayers to support you. Praying that you will help ease your husband’s fears by your faithful commitment to him and your steadfast love of him. May God keep you two together forever. Amen.

Lord please help him to give his marriage vow and the centrality of the Sacrament of marriage the priority it rightfully has.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.