Prayers for the healing of someone very dear

Please could you pray for the healing of someone who is very dear to me. She brought me up as my mother died when I was a baby and so she means the world to me. She has not been well for a couple of months now and was in hospital for a while in October. She finds it very difficult to eat as she feels ill all the time and so she is losing weight. They cannot find what is causing this. She is going to the hospital tomorrow to meet with the doctor again. Please could you pray that they can do something for her and relieve her of this sick feeling so she could start eating again. She is in bed most of the time as she has no energy to do things. I'm very worried about her.
Many thanks for your prayers.
Catherine

I will ask the Lord at Mass to help obtain the correct diagnosis for her.
May God comfort you. I'm sure you are a great comfort to her.
God bless her for her goodness to you throughout your life..

Lord, I pray that Catherine’s dear friend will get her appetite back. May her doctors find out what is wrong with her and help out the situation. Please help keep Catherine’s friend strong in faith, hope and love, and please help her to always be confident in you and surrendered to your merciful love. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord God,

You have always fed your children, with mana and the Eucharist. Please help this woman get her appetite back, so she can eat and gain strength. Please heal your daughter of her illness so she can serve You.

Amen

Praying for healing for this dear lady ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Catherine, I am praying for your intentions.

Thank you all so much for your beautiful and lovely prayers. Thank God she is making a recovery even though it is a slow one. Her doctor kept her in hospital for a few days. She is now home and doing a little better each day, but she still feels sick and eats only very small amounts. Please, please continue to pray for her as I have to return to study abroad this coming Saturday and won't be home to her for about 10 weeks. I've been home for a month now and so was able to care for her but it worries me when I go away how she will be. My father will be here with her though which is good. Please pray she makes a full recovery and gets her energy back. Many many thanks.
Catherine

For the intentions of catherine_m's friend:

Be merciful to us, O my God,
and reject not our prayers,
when amid our afflictions,
we call on Your Name
and seek with love and confidence Your adorable Face.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard for her complete recovery.

I continue to pray for this person in your life.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.