Prayers for the next 1-2 weeks (freedom from aberrant thoughts)

Please pray a lot for me; I still have 8 days to go in this place (I’ve been “isolated” here for about 7 months, and 5 months into my isolation I started struggling with aberrant thoughts, which I think are caused largely by my inability to legitimately express my views here either orally or in writing to those around me, even to family/friends and fellow Christians).
Have been struggling with horrible, aberrant thoughts recently (totally not who I really am in real life), which makes me feel as if my mind is being hijacked by foreign entities. I’ve consulted a doctor also (a few months ago when this whole thing started, though it wasn’t this bad yet at that time) who ruled out mental health issues but counsels me to move away from this place as soon as possible.
I still have 8 days to go (before going abroad to grad school), but it’s so difficult to pack, etc. when the aberrant thoughts prevented me from getting more than 3-4 hours of sleep a day.
I went to Mass and confessed yesterday, but there’s still no relief. Please pray a lot for my peace of mind, good health and bright future (with lots of friendships and a supportive environment). Also for a DEEP TRUST in the Lord’s mercy and constant peace, and wisdom.
Thank you

Offering up and praying for you petitefleur.:pray:t4:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Lord, please vanish the deep apprehension of petitefleur, which gives her these aberrant thoughts. In your infinite mercy, please give her peace, comfort, good health, and when she has transferred to a new place—very supportive and understanding people that would help her have a much better life, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Thank you so much everyone.
My situation is still bad and I have 4 days to go. Couldn’t sleep lately in spite of medicines; saw my doctor yesterday but he’s not a believer. Can you all please pray for my country also? I hope my sacrifices have not been in vain. In my early 20’s I was a writer and activist; I felt I was serving my country and doing good work :slight_smile: but a system is a system, it breaks my heart to see the system hurting so many people, and even hurting their understanding of God and religions. If all this ends badly, I just hope my sufferings have somehow helped my country. The Muslim extremist lobby is very strong here; last time a man who happened to be Buddhist complained politely about the volume of a mosque’s loudspeakers, extremists heard about it and burned 10 Buddhist temples in retaliation. People are afraid of me simply due to my profession and opinions. I’ve got OCD like thoughts now (fearing God’s displeasure), doc told me they’ll go away naturally when I have more freedom and support, but I’m so exhausted and drained (the bad thoughts make me afraid of approaching God, doubt any kind of goodness, and prevent me from sleeping) please pray a lot for me; I’m finding it difficult to pray or even read (due to the sleeplessness) thank you

Focus! Focus! Focus!
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, AMEN!

Dear Jesus, in Your name I humbly ask that you please give the OP peace of mind and a deep confidence in you, and help her to hang in there for the few more days and then get her straight out of this situation that is causing her to feel badly. Thank you. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, St. Michael and St. Dymphna, please pray for the OP. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary intentions
God bless

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.