Prayers for the recently departed needed!

A friend of mine’s uncle just died this morning, and Uncle vic needs all the prayer that he can get.

So please I beg of you, pray for the uncle, any and all prayers would be immensely appreciated, more than you would ever know.

So please pray, and Thank you for all those who do.

sorry i dont know why i double posted in Spirituality.

Dear friend

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Uncle Vic’s friend. This must be a very difficult time for your Uncle. I will include both your Uncle and his friend in my daily prayers.

My condolences are with you all.

God bless you and much love and peace to you at this sad time

Teresa

[quote=aSaintoneday]A friend of mine’s uncle just died this morning, and Uncle vic needs all the prayer that he can get.

So please I beg of you, pray for the uncle, any and all prayers would be immensely appreciated, more than you would ever know.

[/quote]

Dear friend

I must apologise to you, I misread your post. My sincere apologies for that, I am sorry and I will pray for the loss of Uncle Vic and also for your friend.

Deepest sympathies to your friend.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Let us pray for all the Uncles that have gone before us especially for those who made aware the need for God's merciful love.

Eternal rest grant unto them o' Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen!

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may perpetual Light shine upon him.

[quote="aSaintoneday, post:1, topic:8508"]
A friend of mine's uncle just died this morning, and Uncle vic needs all the prayer that he can get.

[/quote]

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

I just said a prayer for the repose of your uncle's soul. God bless you.

[quote="aSaintoneday, post:1, topic:8508"]
A friend of mine's uncle just died this morning, and Uncle vic needs all the prayer that he can get.

[/quote]

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.