Prayers for the repose of the soul of Doug and for his family and friends

I found out today through the facebook that a former high school classmate committed suicide yesterday. We attended a very large high school so I didn’t know him well but I do know his friends and family are grieving terribly. Doug was 37. :frowning:

Praying…

Hi Rayne - praying for Doug and his family:(

PRaying for Doug and his family

Praying, will especially remember him in my rosary this afternoon

Our God, please have mercy on Doug’s soul. At his last moment of life let him welcome Your mercy.

Please comfort his family and friends. Please surround them with Your light and love.

Praying.

Praying for the repose of his soul…Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Doug, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen

praying

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please accept Doug into Your Heavenly Kingdom, so that he may experience and contemplate Your Beatific Vision. If You so will it, Lord, cleanse him of his sins, and make him worthy to see You and rejoice forever in Your Kingdom. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. I found out some more information today. Apparently Doug was married with 2 children, a boy and a girl although I don’t know their ages. He was Catholic, the funeral Mass is actually going to be at my old parish. I feel so sad for his family, especially for his children. Suicide is so hard to understand.:frowning:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.