Prayers for the safe return of a missing person

I am asking all to offer a prayer for the safe return of a young man who has been missing since a New Year’s Party in Wexford. His family lives in my town here in Naas, Co. Kildare. I have just received a text message from one member of the search party asking for prayers. they have just completed 3 days of intensive searching and there are no signs of a lead anywhere.

We place the above intention into the Heart of Christ through the hands of His Most Holy Mother to be offered with love to God the Father Almighty. We pray also for those involved in the search that the Lord will continue to bless them with the strength and they courage they need at this time. Lord bless all those whose hearts are now much troubled and grant a positive outcome to the present events.
Amen

Praying for the safe return of this young man.

Amen.

Praying for him and his worried family and friends.

praying…

I’m praying:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I’ll pray for the safe return of this young man and for his worried family and friends.

Christ be with the young man, his family and all who search for him. May God bring comfort to those who wait anxiously.

Our Lady of Mercy
Pray for Us

Prayers promised

Still praying.

Here’s a links for update on search:

tribune.ie/breakingnews/article/2009/jan/02/search-for-missing-teen-in-co-wexford-ongoing/

prayers for a safe return and peace for his family.

kate

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have compassion on this family. May you ease their minds quickly and safely deliver this man.

Dear Jesus, please hear Fergal’s intentions that this young man be found safe, and that he be joined with You with mercy and joy, now and forever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Jesus please have compassion on this man’s family. Help the searchers to find him soon. We entrust him to Your love.

A Mass was held in our Parish for his safe return last night and it was so heartening so see the church packed. His family are numb. Please continue to pray for all of them.

Today the search moves away from the beach to the inland. Not all those who were able to help out during the beach search will be able to follow on as the terrain gets a little more challenging.

May God be with those courageous folk who have taken the task of the search to heart. may God bless the family who await news and may God hear the prayers of all those who are storming heaven for closure.

Continuing prayer, Fergal. It sounds quite a desperate situaltion to have him still missing. I’ll remember him and his family at Mass in the morning.

Continued prayers.:signofcross:

continued prayers for all…

kate

Praying that he is found and that you hear news shortly.

Praying very hard for his safe return!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.