Prayers for the soul of 105lynne's friend who passed away last week

Dear friends, on May 17th 105lynne lost her best friend to Cancer (From this topic: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=827081). Let us all prayer for the soul of her dear friend.

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

O God, Whose way it is always to have mercy and to spare, we beseech Thee on behalf of the soul of Thy servant 105Lynne’s friend, whom Thou hast called out of this world: look upon her with pity and let her be conducted by the holy Angels to Paradise, his true country. Grant that he who believed in Thee and hoped in Thee may not be left to suffer the pains of the Purgatorial fire, but may be admitted to eternal joys, through Jesus Christ, Thy Son Our Lord, who with Thee and the Holy Ghost, liveth and reigneth world without end. Amen.

Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord; And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying for the repose of 105lynne’ friend’s soul.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Saying a prayer for Lynne…

Thank you, Vim. You don’t know what a comfort you are and have been for so long! You’re in my prayers, too.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

O God, Whose way it is always to have mercy and to spare, we beseech Thee on behalf of the soul of Thy servant 105Lynne’s friend, whom Thou hast called out of this world: look upon her with pity and let her be conducted by the holy Angels to Paradise, his true country. Grant that he who believed in Thee and hoped in Thee may not be left to suffer the pains of the Purgatorial fire, but may be admitted to eternal joys, through Jesus Christ, Thy Son Our Lord, who with Thee and the Holy Ghost, liveth and reigneth world without end.
All for the sake of your sorrowful Passion, Have mercy on us and all the whole world.
Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of our mercy.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord; And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Rejoice, a child has come home to Jesus.
in Christ’s love
tweedlealice :signofcross::getholy::blessyou:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

O God, Whose way it is always to have mercy and to spare, we beseech Thee on behalf of the soul of Thy servant 105Lynne’s friend, whom Thou hast called out of this world: look upon her with pity and let her be conducted by the holy Angels to Paradise, his true country. Grant that he who believed in Thee and hoped in Thee may not be left to suffer the pains of the Purgatorial fire, but may be admitted to eternal joys, through Jesus Christ, Thy Son Our Lord, who with Thee and the Holy Ghost, liveth and reigneth world without end. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Gracious and merciful Father, please have mercy on their soul, and grant comfort to their family and loved ones.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Amen.

As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.