Prayers for those affected by hurricane

I would like to ask for prayers for all those who are still affected by the heavy rains due to the hurricane/tropical storm last week.

praying for those that endure this burden.

May Christ support us all the day long,
till the shadows lengthen,
and the evening comes,
and the busy world is hushed,
and the fever of life is over
and our work is done.
Then in his mercy
may he give us a safe lodging,
and holy rest and peace at the last.

Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry poor banished children of eve. To thee do we send up our sighs morning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Oh clement, oh loving, oh sweet virgin Mary, pray for us oh holy Mother of God that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

:signofcross: :gopray2:

My prayers are going up for them now.

Heavenly Father please bring assistance to all who are affected by the strongs winds and heavy rains. Please help these people to resore their lives, homes, and livelihoods. Please inspire others to assist them. Please help them to ressurect their hope and faith in You and in the future, where these may be wavering.

I ask You in Jesus name.

+JMJTJ+

May Christ be their hope and strength in this trial.
They will be in my prayers.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Mosquitoes are the biggest problem now, cities are spraying as fast as they can, but no program for rural areas and colonias. you cannot find bug spray in the stores. I am bitten to pieces just in one day, with very little time outside as they flock inside as soon as any door opens.

many are still homeless in RG Valley, and many still w/o electricity, although much fewer than last week. saw a lot of standing water from the airplane coming in, and fields with cotton and other crops look like they have been strafed by the Luftwaffe.

thanks to all who pmed, no flood damage at our house, some torn screens and such, water came up to the house but no water inside. yard is torn up but nothing that can’t be dealt with. neighbors not so lucky, see lots of carpet, ruined drywall, furniture outside waiting for collecion, fences and trees down, some roof damage. our city water is safe but surrounding communties are still boiling water or trucking it in. we gave away a truckload of water bottles from the parish yesterday, and are expecting to distribute more trucks of relief supplies today.

Praying!

Praying.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.