Prayers for those entering the church in the following week.

Especially those most dear to my heart. :gopray::highprayer::knight1::nun1::signofcross::angel1::blessyou:

Happy graduation day, and remember, it is only a beginning.

[quote="Jerusha, post:1, topic:279052"]
Especially those most dear to my heart. :gopray::highprayer::knight1::nun1::signofcross::angel1::blessyou:

[/quote]

Amen! :crossrc:

I look at it as being many answers to my own prayers for the conversion of souls, as well as the millions of others that constantly pray for them, too. It's a great feeling to see the spiritual effects of the Church's prayers for the whole world.

God bless them all! :grouphug:

[quote="Jerusha, post:1, topic:279052"]

[/quote]

I wish those becoming Catholic His blessings in word and sacrament.

Jon

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for them!

Fatima Prayer
O JESUS, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer You my prayers, works, joys, and sufferings, all that this day may bring, be they good or bad: for the love of God, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for all the sins committed against the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.