Prayers for those who are disappointed

Please join me in Prayers for those who are disappointed, discouraged, hopeless, and so forth.

Prayer When You Need Healing Inside

O God, these prayers come from all of us. Someone prays on our behalf, but the prayers belong to everyone, and come from our hearts more than from our mouths. In some ways none of us really knows how another feels, because each of us must struggle with his own fears, cope with his own problems, hurt from his own pains, search for his own goals, forgive and be forgiven his own failures. In such matters, God, when we seek understanding and hope for encouragement, it is to You that we turn. In moments such as these, we reach beyond ourselves and our troubles to You–asking not so much for things, but for a second or two of Your Presence. Just Your slightest touch, and the day will be blessed, the raw spots will be healed and there will be peace in the hours ahead. And so we pray to You Dear God, Almighty, Everlasting One–all of us–giving thanks for this moment, Your touch and our healing. Amen.

Thank you for sharing this deeply-felt prayer. Amen.

Praying with you…

Trishie- The Prayer is from:

2heartsnetwork.org/lent.htm

I hope that he/she doesn’t mind me borrowing this Prayer. I do not like to “borrow” things without asking. I actually “borrowed” another Prayer from him/her titled
A Lenten Prayer: How to Fast

So, I do thank him/her and I do thank God our Father, Mary our Mother, all the Angels, Saints, etc. and all who are Praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

For those who are disappointed-

The Lord answer you in time of distress; the name of the God of Jacob defend you!
May God send you help from the temple, from Zion be your support.
May God remember your every offering, graciously accept your holocaust, Selah
Grant what is in your heart, fulfill your every plan.
Psalm 20:2-6

praying

For though the fig tree blossom not nor fruit be on the vines, Though the yield of the olive fail and the terraces produce no nourishment, Though the flocks disappear from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls,

Yet will I rejoice in the LORD and exult in my saving God. GOD, my Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet swift as those of hinds and enables me to go upon the heights.
*Habakkuk 3:17-19 *

May those who feel disappointed, discouraged, and hopeless lift up their eyes and see that the Lord is good.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Have no fear for what tomorrow may bring.
The same loving God who cares for you today will
take care of you tomorrow and every day.
God will either shield you from suffering or give you
unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace then, and put aside all anxious
thoughts and imaginations.
–Francis de Sales

Psalm 37: 23-24, 39-40:

Those whose steps are guided by the Lord,
whose way God approves,
May stumble, but they will never fall,
for the Lord holds their hand.

The salvation of the just is from the Lord,
their refuge in time of distress.
The Lord helps and rescues them,
rescues and saves them from the wicked,
because in God they take refuge.

Amen.

Amen.

whose way God approves,

Amen.

[FONT=“Verdana”]

In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

whose way God approves,

Amen.

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty yourself out upon us.
Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us. I trust in You!

My dear Saviour,
I unite all my affections with the affections of Your most loving Heart;
and I offer them, thus united, to Your eternal Father,
and beseech Him in Your name to vouchsafe,
for Your love, to accept them.
Amen.

Amen

Continued prayers for all of those who are disappointed, discouraged, helpless, and so forth

O God, these prayers come from all of us. Someone prays on our behalf, but the prayers belong to everyone, and come from our hearts more than from our mouths. In some ways none of us really knows how another feels, because each of us must struggle with his own fears, cope with his own problems, hurt from his own pains, search for his own goals, forgive and be forgiven his own failures. In such matters, God, when we seek understanding and hope for encouragement, it is to You that we turn. In moments such as these, we reach beyond ourselves and our troubles to You–asking not so much for things, but for a second or two of Your Presence. Just Your slightest touch, and the day will be blessed, the raw spots will be healed and there will be peace in the hours ahead. And so we pray to You Dear God, Almighty, Everlasting One–all of us–giving thanks for this moment, Your touch and our healing. Amen

Amen.

O God, these prayers come from all of us. Someone prays on our behalf, but the prayers belong to everyone, and come from our hearts more than from our mouths. In some ways none of us really knows how another feels, because each of us must struggle with his own fears, cope with his own problems, hurt from his own pains, search for his own goals, forgive and be forgiven his own failures. In such matters, God, when we seek understanding and hope for encouragement, it is to You that we turn. In moments such as these, we reach beyond ourselves and our troubles to You–asking not so much for things, but for a second or two of Your Presence. Just Your slightest touch, and the day will be blessed, the raw spots will be healed and there will be peace in the hours ahead. And so we pray to You Dear God, Almighty, Everlasting One–all of us–giving thanks for this moment, Your touch and our healing. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.