Prayers for tomorrow AM please

I have to have a abdomen/pelvic CT Scan tomorrow AM and I have to drink that contrast dye and have an IV of more dye tomorrow and with my Porphyria it could just do me in. Not to mention the reason why I am having the scan done for the pain and swelling I am having in the trunk area. I think it might be renal stones/gravel, but I have also had pancreatitis in the past. The proceedure is dangerous for me, but not knowing what is wrong is more dangerous. I hope I can keep the stuff down and it does not throw me into an attack.

Praying for you my friend!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray for you when I say my Rosary tonight, God bless and please keep us posted.-

I, too, will pray for you in tonight’s and tomorrow morning’s rosaries. Keep us updated. God bless.

Praying hard for you this afternoon. Most Holy Theotokos, deliver your servant from all anxiety.

Father I ask Your assurance of attentive care of Ravyn in this risky procedure. Please help Ravyn’s system to cope with the procedure and with recovery form it. Please guide the doctors in diagnoses of the problem and in the best treatment. In Jesus’ name, I ask peace and good health for Ravyn. Thank You

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for good testing/ results and healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers for you, Ravyn. Let us know how everything goes.

Ravyn, please God all went well.
You remain in my prayers

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.