Prayers for Tonight

Hi

Please pray for tonight for me.

I am at the hugest crossroads in my life.

Because of my great anxiety depression and inability to walk I just do not what to do tomorrow.

Which doctor to go to where to travel to I have no idea.

This is my crossroads.

I promise to pray fervently for all who pray for me.

Thank you.

VitoJoseph

You are in my prayers. Pray also for the intercession of St.Dympha, the patron of those who are suffer anxiety.

Iwill pray for you for God to guide you to the right path. I always say this prayer to the Angels, O Holy Angels grant that I may feel the presence of God on the altar as you are penetrated by it in heaven.
grandma glor

Amen to all the prayers that have been offered to God for you. God grant wisdom, peace, healing to you.

Prayers promised

Everything I suffer tonight will be offered for you. God bless.

I will be praying for you. May God be with you in this very difficult time in your life. I pray that He may guide you and strengthen you in body and spirit. Please know that you are not alone in your struggle and that we all will continue to pray for you. God Bless You.

Cassie89

+JMJTJ+

You continue to be in my prayers.= for your direction, peace, and healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

Prayed for you at Mass today.

~~ the phoenix

VitoJoseph:

I am praying very hard for you.

Lord,

Please guide this person as to which way to go. Please direct his steps with Your gentle hand. Please wrap him in Your loving arms and show him all of Your love and mercy.

Amen

Amie

I continue to pray for you.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.