Prayers For Unity Of Family

Dear Caf Members,will You Please Pray For A 20 Yr.old Young Man Who Died From An Overdose Of Drugs.
Also Please Pray For His Grandmother Is Taking It So Hard And With All This Going On There Is So Much Animosity In The Family. This Just
Makes It Harder For The Grandmother.
Grandma Glor

Sorry About 2 Postings.when I Submit It Just Doesn’tgo Thru.
Grandma Glor

they are in my prayer

Father send Your Holy Spirit to every member of this family, to give them healing and comfort. Help them to overcome their anger and pain, and any guilt, and any resentment in their relationships. Father have mercy on the soul of this youth and on all his family and friends. Help them to comfort each other, and to turn to You.

I ask this in Jesus’ name

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

RIP and praying very hard for the family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.