Prayers for various intentions

Almighty and Everlasting God, the eternal salvation of those who believe in You, hear us on behalf of Your servants who are sick, for whom we humbly beg the help of your mercy, so that, being restored to health, they may render thanks to you in your Church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen Prayers for the sick
**********************************************************************************
“Prayer to St. Joseph for the Dying”
Everlasting Father, for the sake of the love which Thou didst bear to St. Joseph, whom Thou didst chose above all to occupy Thy place on earth, Have mercy on us and on those who are dying.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be to the Father, etc.

Everlasting Son of God, for the sake of Thy love towards St. Joseph, who didst protect Thee so faithfully on earth, have mercy on us all and on those who are dying.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be to the Father, etc.

Everlasting Divine Spirit, for the sake of Thy love toward St. Joseph, who so carefully protected Mary, Thy most holy and beloved spouse, have mercy on us and those who are dying.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be to the Father, etc
Prayers for the dyeing

A Prayer to Saint Joseph for Employment
Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety with my present inability to support my family. Please help me find gainful employment very soon, so that this great burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help me guard against discouragement, so that I may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.

Eternal Father,

There are many who are in great need of your help. Your trusting servants are turning to you with hope that you will hear and answer their prayers to be delivered from hardships, sufferings and trials, to supply for their every need, to relieve their cares and worries. Please Lord, hear and answer them. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

3 Likes

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need.

Amid mental and physical suffering
may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness,
make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits.

May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts.
We ask this through the Lord Jesus
who healed those who believed.

Amen. :pray:

1 Like

For those in physical, emotional, or spiritual need, we offer our prayers, and where possible, we resolve to give practical assistance…while also asking You our God to alert and inspire those who are specifically able to help those suffering and in need.

Jesus, inspire us with gospel love for others. Knowing that each person is Your beloved, we ask that You reveal those who are in need amongst us.

Alert us to those who feel unable to request help or cannot believe in its availability. Alert us to those whose poverty or anxieties make life seem endless struggle.

Alert us to the lonely, unwanted and forgotten ones, anyone whose self-worth desperately needs affirmation. Bring before us those who suffer disappointment, tragedy, or upheaval, and who need others’ support until they rethink their lives and attitudes.

Alert us to those who are scarred or crushed by sins or guilt, so that through us You may express Your forgiveness, love and acceptance of them, and encourage their reconciliation. Search out to us those who are in danger of losing their faith if no one shows them Christian love and witness. Reveal to us anyone whose ability to persevere hangs on another’s kindness, inspiration or friendship.

Alert those among us who would willingly serve if they become aware of another’s pain and need. Lead us to share our gifts with others with wisdom, cheerfulness, humility, gentleness and strength. In our dealings with others, let us bring living Christ.

Let those who are incapacitated or suffering offer their difficulties and joys to intercede for love and justice in our community and in our world. Let these blessed-deprived ones, along with all who are prayerful, unite their offering with the service of the prayerfully active, to bring Your kingdom of love amongst us.

Thank You for all healing and compassion that You activate in our hearts for others. We pray to act upon this compassion to assist each other in appropriate and valuable ways.

2 Likes

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

2 Likes

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

1 Like

Lord please hear our prayer

2 Likes

KE24-292-600x500

2 Likes

For your intentions…
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, AMEN!

1 Like

Behold me, my beloved Jesus,
weighed down under the burden of trials and sufferings, I cast myself at Your feet, that You may renew my strength and my courage, while I rest here in Your Presence.

Permit me to lay down my cross in Your Sacred Heart, for only Your infinite goodness can sustain me; only Your love can help me bear my cross; only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.

O Divine King, Jesus,
whose heart is so compassionate to the afflicted, I wish to live in You; suffer and die in You.

During my life be to me my model and my support; at the hour of my death,
be my hope and my refuge.

Amen.

1 Like

Holy Mary, help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.

Amen.
:pray:

1 Like

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

1 Like

For all the various needs as asked for in the various threads - may they be heard and answered. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

1 Like

t-16260-694-01-01

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

Praying for all~

O loving messenger of the Incarnation, descend upon all those for whom I wish peace and happiness.

Spread your wings over the cradles of the new-born babes, O thou who didst announce the coming of the Infant Jesus.

Give to the young a lily petal from the virginal scepter in your hand. Cause the Ave Maria to re-echo in all hearts that they may find grace and joy through Mary.

Finally, recall the sublime words spoken on the day of the Annunciation–“Nothing is impossible with God,” and repeat them in hours of trial–to all I love–that their confidence in Our Lord may be reanimated, when all human help fails.

Amen.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Father of goodness and love,
hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need.

Amid mental and physical suffering
may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness,
make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits.

May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts.
We ask this through the Lord Jesus
who healed those who believed.

Amen.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.