Prayers for VERY sick baby, PLEASE!

My baby niece began having seizures suddenly and had to have emergency brain surgery. They found an infectious collection on her brain. Right now they are studying the infection and have no idea what it is. It’s a one in a million chance of this. Her blood counts are also low, and she keeps having to have transfusions, she is having kidney failure, and has stopped breathing very much on her own. Everything is up in the air and there are no answers. They don’t know how she will do, if the infection will come back, and if there was brain damage, and they won’t know that until she wakes up, breathing on her own, etc. It is just a minute-by-minute waiting game. I’ve been praying novenas to St. Peregrine and St. Jude. She’s in great hands but please, please pray for her and her mother!

Praying that St. Jude and St. Peregrine Intercede

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

Also praying this prayer for your niece…prayers for your family too…

So there’s bee no improvement, only more complications. I’m so sorry. It must be so awful for your family. You must all feel so helpless.

Jesus please have compassion on this family and this little girl.
Jesus, my heart to Your heart.
Please hear and grant our prayers for this baby who is suffering more than a tiny body should have to. My heart to Your heart.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Heavenly Father, this baby needs your care. Please lay your holy hands upon her and make her whole again. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…
:gopray2::signofcross:

The baby, and her family are in my heart. God bless you. Have faith and pray to the Holy Family.

Jesus, May and Joseph I give you my heart and my soul.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph assist us as we wait and hope. Help this poor baby and give her strength to survive.

Oh,my… poor sweet baby.

Blessed Mother, pray for this baby and the family, may they sense your protection for them through your intercession. Amen.

Jesus, please be with this baby, heal this baby …one of our precious sisters in Christ. Amen.

St. Jude, we entrust your prayers for all sick children of the world, please pay special attention to this sick baby. Amen

Still praying for your baby niece~

Hail Mary
Our Father
Glory Be

All my prayers tonight will be for him

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please flood your healing into this family. If You so will it, Lord, allow this young child to be healed of its affliction. Whatever You will for this child, Lord God, please bless and keep this family in Your Divine Consolation. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank you so much…

Tonight she began to respond to us for the first time, very small, but so hopeful. Blinking her eyes slightly, though not opening them, seeming to want to cry, moving legs and fingers, when we spoke to her and touched her. Thank you for your prayers… this is hope at the beginning of a long road… please keep praying… :slight_smile: We hope for great news on some tests that were done, tomorrow.

Ruby I’m so please for you all that the baby has responded in some little way.
Dearest Jesus, please flow Your healing into this loved child. Please fill and surround her with Your light and love.

Merciful Lord of all creation, we beseech You to have mercy upon this young child, brought forth upon this earth at Your command. Grant that the doctors, nurses and technicians who care for her will demonstrate the utmost in competence and caring. May they reflect Your love to those around them. We pray that the condition is diagnosed and treated successfully so that this beautiful young child will survive to grow into all that You have intended for her. Graciously strengthen her family and loved ones during this test of their faith. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

:amen:

Praying

Thank you for letting us know.
That is hopeful news.
I’ll keep praying for her.
Hugs, dtiggs

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.