Prayers for woman dieing of cancer

Prayers needed for 53 year old sister-in law who has cancer but suffered a severe reaction to chemo and is dieing.

she is in my prayer

Prayers for her.

She and her family are in my prayers.

Be assured of my prayers for your sister-in-law. It is sad that she has responded badly to treatment. May God comfort your family and help you all through this. God grant that your sister-in-law is as comfortable as possible and that she has the comfort of faith in Jesus. I’m sure she has the loving support of your family. God be with you all, Trishie

+JMJTJ+

May St Joseph assist her in a peaceful death, and the Holy Family sustain her loved ones.
You will all be in my prayers.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa274/grichocds/MISCELLANEOUS/me.jpg

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your Sister in Law and family…

Prayers promised

O merciful Jesus, lover of souls, I beseech You, by the agony of Your Most Sacred Heart and by the sorrows of Your Immaculate Mother, wash clean in Your Blood the sinners of the whole world who are now in their final agony. Heart of Jesus who suffered death’s agony, I beg You have mercy on these poor souls. Amen

Thank you for your prayers. She has passed over.

**Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father, we offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for her sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on her and on the whole world. Amen. **

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord
grandma glor

continue praying for her

May the angels lead her into Paradise. May flights of angels guide her to her rest. Eternal rest grnat unto her, O Lord, and my perpetual Light shine upon her. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.