Prayers for Writing Pro-Life Letter to Editor

Hello my fellow dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ

I have written letters to the paper in the past about the truth and horror of abortion.

But this time I feel the devil is fiercely fighting to intimidate me from doing so.

And so I need to humbly ask all of you for a small intercessory prayer for courage to not quit.

My mayor is running for governor, a so-called "Catholic" who is happily pro-death.

Thank you!

As always I will continue to pray for all the intentions of those answering this request.

Sincerely,

VitoJoseph :)

[quote="VitoJoseph, post:1, topic:182990"]
Hello my fellow dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ

I have written letters to the paper in the past about the truth and horror of abortion.

But this time I feel the devil is fiercely fighting to intimidate me from doing so.

And so I need to humbly ask all of you for a small intercessory prayer for courage to not quit.

My mayor is running for governor, a so-called "Catholic" who is happily pro-death.

Thank you!

As always I will continue to pray for all the intentions of those answering this request.

Sincerely,

VitoJoseph :)

[/quote]

Lord,
Please help Your child, VitoJoseph, stand up for the young children who can't speak for themselves. Please help him to be strong for the babies who can't be strong for themselves. Please, Lord, help him. We need as many people as we can on this noble Crusade. Thank You! You are wonderful, and YOUR will will be done!

-Jeanne

Lord,
Please help Your child, VitoJoseph, stand up for the young children who can't speak for themselves. Please help him to be strong for the babies who can't be strong for themselves. Please, Lord, help him. We need as many people as we can on this noble Crusade. Thank You! You are wonderful, and YOUR will will be done!

-Jeanne

Amen

Our Father.......
Hail Mary.........
Glory Be...........Amen
:crossrc:

Praying for your intention. Good to hear from you again and hope that your health is much better.

Way to go, Joseph! Stand up for life!

Praying that you come up with the right words to help people open their eyes to the evil of abortion and protect life ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you soooooo much everyone for all of your prayers.

I am still struggling with writing these letters so I would like to ask for your continued prayers.

As always I am till praying for you.

Thank you!

VitoJoseph :slight_smile:

Thank you soo much everyone for all of your prayers.

I am still struggling with writing these letters so I would like to ask for your continued prayers.

Thank you!

VitoJoseph

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.

Thank you soo much everyone for all of your prayers.

Thank you!

VitoJoseph

Dear St. Michael, the Archangel, protect us, both body and soul from the Evil One, his followers and anyone who would approach us with malicious intent.
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.*

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.