Prayers in Honor of the Feast of St. Thérèse (Oct. 1)

Dear friends in Christ,
Please join me in prayers in honor of the Feast of St.Thérèse.

Prayer for the Feast of St. Thérèse

O wondrous Saint Thérèse of the Child Jesus, God gave you the wisdom
to teach the Little Way. Despite your brief earthly life, you became a mirror
of angelic purity, courageous love, and surrender to God. We thank God
for your example of purity of heart and mind and your powerful intercession.
May God make us worthy to share eternal happiness with you in heaven. Amen.

St. Therese, Little Flower, pray for us.

Here is the prayer I say daily including today:

O Beautiful Rose of Carmel, St. Therese of the Child Jesus, deign according to thy promise to descend from Heaven to visit those who implore thee, and pour down in profusion those celestial graces symbolized by the shower of roses that Jesus, your spouse, has put at your disposal. Your power is great with His heart. He can only listen and hear your prayer. I have recourse to you, o St. Therese of the Child Jesus, please assist me with these needs: (mention intentions here)
Speak for me to Jesus and to Mary and obtain for me the grace to live a holy life and die a happy death.
Amen.

St. Therese, Little Flower, pray for us.

Here is the prayer I say daily including today:

O Beautiful Rose of Carmel, St. Therese of the Child Jesus, deign according to thy promise to descend from Heaven to visit those who implore thee, and pour down in profusion those celestial graces symbolized by the shower of roses that Jesus, your spouse, has put at your disposal. Your power is great with His heart. He can only listen and hear your prayer. I have recourse to you, o St. Therese of the Child Jesus, please assist me with these needs: (to get work, To leave home, To heal my skin disease, for peace for myself and my family.)
Speak for me to Jesus and to Mary and obtain for me the grace to live a holy life and die a happy death.
Amen.

Posting a bit late, but joining in prayer .
:pray:

You’re on time, Katie, today (Oct. 3) is the feast of St. Therese under the 1962 Missal of St. John XXIII the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite (the TLM calendar).

Thank you so much, Tis Bearself. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.