Prayers MS, MRSA, forgiveness

Please pray for me. I started dating a man who goes to my parish. He knew I had MS and he is a MRSA carrier which he did not tell me. I caught MRSA from him through illicit contact. He has not apologized. I have has 3 MRSA attacks and my body can’t fight it off due to the MS. I am also filled with such anger and rage. I have been avoiding Church because when I see him I get angry and want to cry. I just can’t forgive. Please pray!

I am praying for your illnesses and that the Holy Spirit will bring forgiveness into your heart.

God bless,
Bryan

Jenny, may our dear Lord aid you in your serious and distressing illness.

I hope and pray that you will also find healing for this virulent infection.

May God give heal your soul and body,
and God grant forgiveness for sin, also granting this man repentance and forgiveness for his sin against God and you and which endangered the souls and well-being of both.

May God grant you peace and hope in your great struggle.

Our dear Mother please pray for Jenny and this man, for their physical and spiritual welfare.

Praying for you!

prayers said.

Praying for you, for healing, acceptance, and the peace of forgiveness.

Praying for you Jenny. Praying for you both medically and spiritually. May the ability to forgive come quickly to you so that Satan has no power to tempt you to bitterness.

Praying for this gentleman, too. I expect he may feel guilty that he had no clue as to how vulnerable MS can make a person. Either that, or the dangers of MRSA.

Praying for you both, that you both will find healing and forgiveness in going to Confession. :thumbsup:

Praying for you.

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Paryers coming… May St. Jude pray for you as well

Amen.

May our Lord grant you serenity, peace, strength, courage, forgiveness, surrender to his holy will and abandonment to his divine providence. May he help you to live a chaste life faithful to him in all respects. May you persevere in faith and in every good work. Amen.

Praying for you.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen. :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.