Prayers need for child with severe burns

My niece MaKenna is still recovering from 3rd degree burns to her hands. The grafs are helping with new skin but there will be more needed. She will need to where casts on her arms to keep her hands from folding in. She is 1 years old. This is a difficult situation but she is doing emotionally very well. Mom needs prayer, there are 5 children in the family. Thank you for your previous prayers. I know that many of them have been answered, as this child does handle all of her pain and lack of movement with great grace. She was born with that. Her middle name is Grace.

Thank you for updating on this terrible injury to MaKenna’s hands from placing her hands on the hot oven door.

I ask You Jesus, who loves little ones, to help this little child’s hands to recover well. Please continue to ensure that her pain and other difficult consequences are as minimal as possible. Please ensure that the grafting continues to be successful.

Please Jesus, help MaKenna’s mother to cope well with all that she needs to do for her husband and herself, and their five children. Please in all this give her time to refresh.

Please surround this family with Your light and love.
Mother Mary, and their parton aints and angels, please pray for them.

I’ll be praying for MaKenna and her family

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day
Our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN

For MaKenna Grace, for her continued healing and recovery from burns, for all her emotional, social and spiritual needs to be met as she recovers and is able to play and do all the things a toddler does.
Like the child Samuel, and the child Jesus,
may she* increase in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and with all people.* 1 Samuel 2:26 Luke 2:52

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Dear Lord, help MaKenna to heal quickly. Grant her a special grace that makes her experience you in an even more tender way. Keep her strong and healthy in spirit and always smiling, even when times are difficult for her. Help her mother and family to get through this difficult time and turn to you when they get too worried. May they find consolation and strength in your Son, Jesus, and grow as a family to be even more closer to Him and each other than before. And I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying she heals quickly.
Praying for her mom, too.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, flood this child with Your Healing Grace. Help them to recover from their wounds, in their innocence, and console their family. If You so will it, Lord. Amen.

Holding this little one in my prayers.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for little Grace’s healing as well as for her family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Please help this child and family. Giv Grant an answer to their prayers. May you find the peace in God and Mary. I will add your family to my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.