Prayers needed again for my daughter

In July I asked for your prayers for my daughter Lesa. She is bi-polar and I ended up going to Michigan to get her and move her to California. I have limited funds and have spent many dollars on her.

The day after bringing her here I had to go to Texas for my other daughter’s cancer surgery.

Well Lesa is not doing well at all. It is a horrible disease and very difficult to deal with.

She wishes to commit suicide and also has feelings of wanting to harm others.

She and others have told me they get severe pain in their head and cannot control these emotions.

I have prayed and prayed for her to be healed or at least find the right medications and therapy for her. She feels like she is going out of her mind. She feels desperate and so do I.

Please pray for God to take care of her.

God Bless

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

Father of healing and infinite compassion, look with immense love upon Lesa during her time of tremendous struggle. May she receive a vision in a dream of Your love of her and of the promise of Your Kingdom. In Your continuing mercy, grant her doctors, nurses and technicians who reflect Your love to her. May she also encounter another cancer patient who suffers more than she, but still exhibits Your joy in her heart. Reveal to her that she is not alone in fighting this battle. Open her eyes to the wonderful, Mary-like Love of her mother, who refuses to abandon her, even subjecting herself to danger while in her presence. And, may the Holy Spirit, through Whom all good things are accomplished on this earth, visit her and grant her a revelation which will restore her inner peace and love. We ask this through Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for Lesa and you, too.

Praying hard for you and Lesa

May God comfort, bless and protect you- may he show you the way forward and give you his peace

Amen

Bernadette, I hardly know how to respond, but do know that the prayers of your motherly heart are the most profound, so I say ‘amen’ to all the prayers of your heart for your girls, Lesa who is suffering mental and emotional illness, and your other daughter who is facing cancer surgery.

Our God please send Your Holy Spirit into Lesa’s tormented mind and give her healing and peace. Jesus please take healing to Bernadatte’s other daughter. Father please give love comfort and nurture to Bernadette who is giving so much and suffering so much. I ask this in the namee of Your Son.

Bernadette, :coffee: :coffee: With love, Trishie

Praying hard.

God bless,
Ut

Praying very hard for your family! God help you all.

Prayers spromised

Praying very hard for you and your daughters…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.