Prayers Needed ASAP for neighbor's critically ill son

I need Emergency prayers for a friend of mine (neighbor) whose son will die by tomorrow morning. She is 102 and her son is 76. He has been in the hospital for a month now…and has worsened greatly. His condition now requires a person to enter his room in a full contamination suit. I need prayers ASAP for his mother and for him.

I also am having a hard time getting a priest to perform last rites. They are having a penance service at my Church tonight, but this man will die by tomorrow. Hopefully your prayers will inspire a priest to see him ASAP. God Bless you all!

Father forgive him all the sins of his life, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus who became incarnate, and lived, died, and rose again for him.
Father we ask comfort for his aged mother.

Amen

AMEN.

My prayers are with him, his mother who no matter what age will be devastated to watch her child die,and all who will mourn for him.

I pray a Priest will be available to him.

hxcCatholic413, my prayers are with you too. What a caring thing to do asking for prayers for your neighbor. May God bless you all.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please grant that this critically ill son will die with the last rites. If this is not possible help him to make a good and perfect act of contrition and forgive him of all his sins. Please comfort his mother and help her to be able to manage without her son. May her faith in you sustain her and bless her life abunantly. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your neighbor’s son …

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You!

Jesus, I trust in You!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May the Lord call upon and touch a priests heart to enter and help this man during his most needing hour and that the Lord may comfort mother during and after this time. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.