Prayers needed at my job

Hello,

Please I need some prayers at my job. I need prayers to endure difficulties and to accept other people and for other people to accept me. Prayers to recognize the good and the gifts in other people and for others to accept me as who I’m. Prayers not to offend any body and to love everybody. Prayers to be positive and understanding toward other people. Prayers to forgive other people when offended and other people to forgive me when I offend them. Prayers for wisdom and use my gifts that God gave me and try not to be another person at work because of pride, but to know my weaknesses and strength and encourage other people to be what God wants them to be. Prayers for my manager to be the best manager that God wants him to be and please pray for God to give my manager the wisdom and understanding to resolve conflicts and issues.

May God bless you

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen to these prayers for others and yourself.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. I’m not sure what is going on right now, all I know is I’m suffering from my coworker (he seems that he doesn’t want to cooperate with me); I’m not sure if it’s a cross that I need to carry or not, my coworker told me that he is not practising Christian, so I’m not sure if God put me through this trial so my coworker gets closer to God. Also, I’m not a good listener and I’m working on it. Please pray for me to carry the cross and be a better listener and for the change of heart of my coworker and for God to give me the wisdom and patience in order to deal with the difficult situations with my coworker.

Thank you

Lord, please help TrueFaithSeeker and his co-worker get along, and bear each others’ differences with patience and love. TrueFaithSeeker needs your help now and calls upon you for your assistance. Please hear him and grant him the graces he needs to bear this cross with total trust in you and may he be perfectly resigned to your will. May TrueFaithSeeker always have the right kind words to speak to his co-worker and excellent listening skills, so his co-worker will be assisted to be a better co-worker - and even be moved by TrueFaithSeeker’s example to convert to Christianity, with your grace. Help his boss to be wise and just in making decisions and help TrueFaithSeeker’s place of employment be a true place for Christian growth. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayers for you and those you work with

Hello,

Thank you all for your prayers, Jesus showed me today that it’s a cross that I need to bear, thank you again. It feels better when you know that it’s a cross that God allowed it.

God bless you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.