Prayers needed for a comatose young lady.. who is about to be kicked out of the facility.. because she's "living too long"

Dear CAF… I’d like to request prayers for a young lady and her parents. The young lady is comatose, and in a facility… which is about to kick her out… because she is “living too long”. :frowning:

A friend of mine, is a friend of her parents. And she called me… to ask if I knew of a Catholic or Christian Hospice care facility (Atlanta area). Sadly, I didn’t. I posted in the “Social Justice” forum hoping someone would know of one. But I got no replies. I didn’t have much luck with my own search, either. My friend is going to try calling the Chancery Office… hoping they can direct her. Our call was short and urgent… so I didn’t get the poor young lady’s name.

But I’m just so upset… to know that this sort of brutality is being practiced in “health care”. What are these poor parents supposed to do with their comatose daughter? She obviously needs specialized care. But the facility won’t continue… because she is “living too long” (i.e., the INSURANCE COMPANY won’t continue to pay them :mad: ). When my friend told me this, I about vomited. I was so disgusted… saddened and angered by it. The more I think about it… the angrier I become.

Please pray for this poor family. Thank you and God bless.

Praying very hard.

Heavenly Father please provide a place where this young woman can stay while she is convalescing,And please grant her parents your loving kindness and mercy, in Jesus name, Amen

This is absolutely horrific and unacceptable! I beg our Dear Lord to guide these parents and place someone or something in their path to lead them to the right facility to care for their daughter.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

Blessings,
Judi

Eternal Father, Your divine Son had nowhere but a stable to be born and yet He was the greatest person ever born. In memory of Jesus, please find a home for this precious helpless human being.

I hope this isn’t “welcome to the future”. Praying for this young lady and her family…

I never thought I’d see this type of thing in my lifetime:(, I prayed the rosary tonight, asking God to come to the aid of our country. And the world. I will keep this young lady in my prayers…that God will intervene, and that she will get the care she needs. Thanks for sharing with us.

This is just horrific, the young lady and her parents are in my prayers!

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place into Your Hands, wounded out of love for us, all those I know and love who are ill, injured or in need of Your healing touch in any way. I remember those who are at home and those in hospitals and nursing homes, those who are recovering slowly, those who are lonely or afraid. Be with them all, most loving Jesus, especially those for whom I now pray: I lift up to You especially this young comatose woman and her family.

Lord Jesus, please send Your Mother Mary to be with them in their time of need. May she who knew life’s sorrow and pain in her own heart, console them with the joy of her Immaculate Heart now reigning with You in heaven.

In Your wisdom, Lord, increase in them Your gifts of Faith in Your Church, Hope in Everlasting Life, and Love both forgiving and peace-giving. If it is Your will, restore them to fullness of health and strength. And bring all of us home at last together with Mary and all Your Saints. Amen.

Praying…

Praying, Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us for allowing our society to come to this

Our Father Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,:
and forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace: the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for this young lady and her parents~

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

MarieVeronica,

I have posted a few possibilities on your thread in Social Justice. I hope that one of them will be able to help.

I’ll also be praying for this young lady and her family.

PRAYER TO ST. ANTHONY

O Holy Saint Anthony, gentlest of saints, your love for God and charity for His creatures
made you worthy when on earth to possess miraculous powers.
Miracles waited on your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety.

Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me help for this young lady and her family.
The answer to my prayer may require a miracle; even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy,
whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet infant Jesus,
who loved to be folded in your arms,
and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

:signofcross:

stanthonyshasta.com/

I am very sorry for your friends family. I just left a healing service with a priest by the name of Reverend Glenn J. Fontana, he has the gift of healing. His ministry is called Healing Ministries, P.O. Box 235, Wonder Lake, Illinois 60097 the telephone number is 888-448-0677, the website is www.maryshelpersinc.com. Personally I believe in miracles and Jesus will heal this woman, so that she will return to normal life.

On behalf of this suffering family… I want to thank every single one of you, from the bottom of my heart… for your prayers and your concern. Especially “Morwenna” for the links to Atlanta facilities. I called my friend, and she will get them to the family ASAP. As soon as I hear from her, I will let you know what happened.

And to Michael, for the “healing service”. What a wonderful “gift”. Thank you. :thankyou:

I felt so helpless when my friend called me… and I had nothing to offer her. Thanks be to God… He inspired me to post at Catholic Answers. All of you have demonstrated the true meaning of Christian Charity. If only the entire world, could learn to do the same.

God bless each and every one of you.

Humbly, in Christ…
MarieVeronica

Continuing to hold this family in my prayers.

P r a y i n g

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.