Prayers needed for a five-year-old going blind

Please pray for the healing of Drew, a 5-year-old diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa, a disease that causes blindness.

This is so sad. Of course I’ll be praying for this child.

I will pray for him and for those who love him.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard to St. Lucy for Drew!

I will remember Drew in my prayers tonight.

Praying for Little Drew’s healing

Thank you - I forgot to mention prayers for his family as well.

I appreciate everyone’s prayers for this little boy and his family.

I’ve said a prayer for him and his loved ones

Deep prayer for Drew and Family

A rosary for Drew and family and may St. Lucy intercede for him.

Father, in Jesus’ name, please give healing and special gifts of grace to Drew, and to his family. To lose one’s sight, Father! All of us would dread this. Please find some way to help him retain his sight, ot if not, please give this boy’s spirit extraordinary gifts and graces. Thank You, Father

Still praying very hard for precious Drew and his family!

praying

They are in my prayers

Praying for Drew and his family. God Bless You. Peace.

Praying for Drew and his family.

Loving God,

Your dear son Jesus is the master physician and we have heard many times of the miracles he wrought by providing sight to the blind, helping the mute to speak, healing illness and anxieties, casting out demons, and bringing the dead back to life. Please send the healing and comforting power of your son to young Drew and bless him with healing if that be your perfect and divine will. It must be very frightening at his young age to deal with this concern and worry, please comfort him and blanket him with the warmth of your loving Holy Spirit. Please give Drew, his caregivers, and his medical support team courage, strength, and a strong faith as he is ministered to and cared for in this situation. Please help his family and friends to be the face of Christ to Drew and give him hope and perseverance to face the continued struggle and suffering he endures at his tender age. Your son Jesus can do all things and hears the call of those who pray persistently. Please help Drew and help him in a way that he knows your will and your holy plan for his life.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

I will say a prayer for Drew.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.