Prayers Needed for a Successful Pregnancy

Before I married my wife, we were caught up for a time in sin. She became pregnant out of wedlock. However, we lost the baby to miscarriage. After the ordeal, we abstained from sex for several years until we finally decided to marry. We let many fertile years go by.

Once we were married we immediately began trying to conceive. For three long years we have waited and finally my wife is pregnant; probably just a few weeks along. All things considered, I am worried sick for this precious new life. I am asking for your prayers for a successful pregnancy. Thank you so much.

Mother Mary, I recommend this mother and child to you. Please protect them both under your mantle and intercede for them. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for them!

I could use some prayers for my unborn 6 week old baby. We went yesterday for the first ultrasound and the doctor said the babies heart beat was slightly low at 111. The baby was measured at 6 weeks and 1 day. Everything I read online says it is OK, but I am still concerned. I said a prayer for you tlimon and your unborn child.

I will say prayers for you, your wife and your soon-to-be child. Good luck and God Bless

May the Lord keep and bless your family all of your days. IX.

Congrats to you tlimon and your wife and I will be praying also.

Hudson, congrats to you also and I will also keep you and baby in my prayers. The same thing happened with my daughter and she was born healthy…and so pink, and so alert, she looked around and held my little finger for hours before I let them take her away from me for a bath. Thanks for triggering such a sweet memory.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

I am praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.