Prayers needed for dying patient

One of my patients that is hiv positive has a very short time left.
He used drugs when he was a young man and now his wife and 2 children are trying to deal with his death and their life after he’s gone. Please pray for William and his family that God will comfort them as only He can.
thank you
maggiec

I will remember him at Mass.

I will remember William and his family tomorrow at Mass and also in a Rosary. I will pray particularly for his family because they will suffer the most when he is gone (hopefully, he will be at peace); I will pray that William will have the opportunity for reconciliation with Our Blessed Lord.:gopray2:

Dear Lord, please be merciful to all those sick; all those dying; and all those who have died. We can ask nothing of you but that you make us an instrument of your will to bring faith and piety to all those nearing death.

All glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be: world without end. Amen.

Jesus please send Your Spirit to inspire William to commit his life and death into Your loving care. We ask Your comfort and strength for his family and place their future into Your loving care.

Praying

Oh my Lord and God have mercy upon the soul of your son William, bring him to repentance Oh Lord and cover him with your graces that he may die a happy death.

O blessed Mary ever virgin intercede unceasingly for the the soul of William may he through your pious intercession come to see the divine countenance of your son and our saviour Jesus the Lord

Amen

Praying also…

Umm, guys, the OP was from 2004…

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Yes it was an old post however I see William’s widow quite often, she is dealing with anxiety and depression now. She and her children are in need of prayer and I thank all who are remembering William and his family.
God bless you all for your thoughtfulness.

I will definitely pray for her and her family, and for the repose of Wm’s soul.

I will pray for William’s widow and family.
grandma glor

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.