Prayers needed for health

I was just tested today and it suggested I have Barrett’s Esophagus. They did a biopsy. I would appreciate your prayers that the biopsy shows I don’t have this. Also they want to do a catscan and the doctor mentioned my pancreas. I was sorta out of it so don’t for sure whether there is something else he is looking for.

Barrett’s Esophagus can lead to cancer, so I really will appreciate your prayers.

Thank you so much.

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Find peace and comfort in the LOVE of your Lord Father!!!

Dear Bernadette, you will be very much in my prayers as you await these diagnoses on your health. I hope and pray that when all is clear, the best treatment and management of your health problems will be available to you. I was a bit thrown when I discovered I have three separate physical illnesses but I manage them beautifully, and it isn’t nearly as bad as I at first feared. One of mine could lead to cancer too if I don’t handle it correctly…but I do, and I keep well.

I wait to hear your results, Bernadette, and keep you in prayer.
Please take care of yourself,
Warm regards, Trishie

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child

Praying for your return to good health!

Praying to Our Lady of Lourdes (who’s feast day is today) for your healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying for Bernadette

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.