prayers needed for jobs

We learned today from our CEO that an Administrative Committee is being formed to look at the ‘viability’ of the 2 hospitals we operate in our part of the state. They will be reviewing operations from the end of this month through August. It’s possible another hospital could buy us out. Prayers for the Committee and for everyone this may affect, including me.

I have been praying like mad for DH to find work suitable to his talents that would provide for our family’s needs and for me the chance to finally be a FT SAHM. There is no prospect that this may occur, but this big news from my employer gives me hope that God may be working in that direction for our family. I pray for the best possible outcome.

I’ve also been struggling personally, and I know my co-workers have as well, just being stretched thin and not being able to keep up w/ my work. It is a vicious cycle. I know there are plenty of places out there who have long undergone such tumultuous changes and we’ve been blessed to stay afloat this long. There are many out there whose jobs and lives have undergone great trials and tribulations as a result of the economy and I pray for them and their families.

Thanks in advance.

:signofcross:

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiæ,
vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve.
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevæ,
Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes
in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eia, ergo, advocata nostra, illos tuos
misericordes oculos ad nos converte;
Et Jesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui,
nobis post hoc exsilium ostende.
O clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria.

Ora pro nobis, sancta Dei Genitrix.
Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.

Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui gloriosæ Virginis Matris Mariæ corpus et animam, ut dignum Filii tui habitaculum effici mereretur, Spiritu Sancto cooperante præparasti: da, ut cuius commemoratione lætamur; eius pia intercessione, ab instantibus malis, et a morte perpetua liberemur. Per eundem Christum Dominum nostrum. Amen.

Praying hard for your intention. I can relate, my son just lost his job and is worried about finding a new one. Praying for all in these situations.

Praying to St. Joseph for you to secure substanable employment.

Praying!!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying…

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers
for the honest workers who are caught in this situation,
and all who are unemployed, underemployed, or in a difficult work situation.
Give us hope, Lord,
that we may find a way
to use the skills and talents that You gave us.
In the hope of Your service, Lord. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Praying for a positive outcome for you and everyone involved. Also praying for a good job for your DH.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

:gopray:

The worrier in me is thinking ahead to next year when my 4yo will outgrow his sitter’s age limit and having to deal with splitting up all my children again for summertime daycare. I’m praying that this whole situation at work is the catalyst for me to finally be a FT SAHM.

St. Joseph the Worker, on this your feast day, please intercede for workers. Help JLCecelia and her husband with their concerns about their jobs. And if, it be the Lord’s will, help her husband find a job that will support their family’s goal of her being able to stay home full time with their children. Amen.

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.