Prayers needed for mentally ill brother

I am sorry for not posting for some time. I am desperate for prayers for my brother who is suffering with a mental illness. He has been seeing a counselor whom he trusts but it has now been determined that an assessment needs to be done by a psychiatrist and medication will need to be prescribed. I know that God is in control and that the counselors at Catholic Charities are being guided by his loving hand to make the next step in his treatment possible. Please also pray that my brother will be receptive to this recommendation.
Lord, hear our prayers. :crossrc:

Praying…

:crossrc:

Pax Christi.

Adding my prayers.

God bless.

Praying. St. Dymphna, pray for us.

Praying. St. Dymphna, pray for us.

Praying for your brother’s health and that he may be receptive to the doctor’s recommendations.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Lord, please touch this brother with your divine, healing hand, that he be remedied of all afflictions, spiritual, emotional, mental, or physical. Send angels to guide and nudge him in all his life’s enterprises. Comfort him through this matter with many graces and especially cultivate ever in his heart the virtues of wisdom, humility, courage, faith, hope, joy, and love. Shine divine light into this soul’s world as well as his family and all those praying for him, that worldly darkness be scattered and that the faithful be emboldened by the heavenly foretaste. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.