Prayers needed for my 19 year old niece

My niece has been in the hospital for the past week with CVS (Chronic Vomiting Syndrome), which causes uncontrollable vomiting and stomach pain.

Please pray that she recovers from this bout and that it doesn’t become chronic and interfere with her life. She’s already had to drop out of university because this has been so disabling.

thanks

Prayers for the neice for a speedy recovery and return to school.
Mary.

Praying!!!

It sounds similar to what my 16 year old nephew just went through. He couldn’t keep anything down and was vomiting this black bile-like fluid. They initially thought it was viral. He went into the ER 3 times over several weeks. They finally had to perform surgery and removed a blockage somewhere in the works.

He was thin to begin with, by the time he was done, he was emaciated.

Hail Mary…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please heal nancymarie’s niece of her stomach affliction, that she might feel your mercy and healing touch. Comfort her with angels, drawing her close to you now and fovever. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.