Prayers needed for my baby

I am 21 weeks pregnant and found out this morning that my baby may have Trisomy 18. This is a chromosomal abnormality that is incompatible with life. I go in for further testing this morning. Please, please, pray that my baby boy is alright.

Mother Mary, help me, pray for me and for my baby.
Heavenly Father, if it be Your will, please spare my baby, let him be alright.

Praying for you. May the Lord look after you and your baby. May He always keep your baby in His bosom where the source of comfort and love is.

praying for you snugglebugmom

Praying for you and your baby …

Lord, please heal this pre-born baby boy in accordance with your holy and adorable will. May your will be done in his life with no obstacles to your holy will. Grant his parents peace and strength as they await more news from their doctor. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thank you for your prayers. We still don’t know anything more, and it will probably be about another 6 weeks before we can get a level 2 ultrasound done, which will tell us more about what is going on. If you could please keep my baby in your prayers, I would be very grateful.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

A Mother’s Prayer to the Guardian Angels of her children
I humbly salute you, O you faithful, heavenly Friends of my children! I give you heartfelt thanks for all the love and goodness you show them. At some future day I shall, with thanks more worthy than I can now give, repay your care for them, and before the whole heavenly court acknowledge their indebtedness to your guidance and protection. Continue to watch over them. Provide for all their needs of body and soul. Pray, likewise, for me, for my husband, and my whole family, that we may all one day rejoice in your blessed company. Amen.

“For with God nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

:signofcross:

Lord have mercy onthis child and for the family.
I will keep you in my prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.