Prayers needed for my Daddy for a successful surgery on Friday January 16th

Please remember my daddy, Victor in yalls prayers as he is having surgery to remove a growth in his throat. The doctors arent thinking that it is cancerous but you never know these day and times. I would really apprecate it as well as my step-mother ,Doris, my brothers and sisters and my Dad’s only sister and sibling, my Aunt Joyce. Thank you. I am not going to be able to be there with him during this for two reasons, One I dont have transportation there and two I have been sick with sinus problems for over a month now. So please just keep my Daddy in your prayers. Also pray for the doctors and nurses who will be attending to his care. After God, He is the only Daddy I have. Thank you. God Bless You and Mary Keep you. Georgia.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

In my prayers…

Thank you Simon… My step mother just emailed me and said that my dad wont be able to talk for two weeks or else he will build up scar tissue and will recquire more surgery. Please continue to pray for him yall. Pray for St. Blase’s intercession upon healing. Thank you. Georgia or Gigglin.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Georgia, I’ll be keeping your Dad and all of you very especially in my prayers, especially on Friday which is Saturday in Australia due to the international date line.]

I will keep your dad in my prayers and in my rosary tonight!

Blessings,
Judi

Father, have mercy on Victor and his family and friends. May he be healed o all his afflictions, with Your mercy and the work of the doctors. Comfort all those who suffer as a result of this trial. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :signofcross:

:crossrc: :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Georgia, I will be keeping you all in prayer. Especially your Daddy.

The surgery is Friday in Austin. We do not know what time yet. They will let him know on Thursday. He will not be able to talk for two weeks. If he does it will cause scar tissue and then he will have to go back in for further surgery.
Doris, my step mother is going to call me when she gets back home because of the rule of no cell phones at hospital rule.
His spirits are good. He is ready to get it over with. He is tired of living on nasal spray and not being able to talk much. He keeps losing his voice.
[FONT=Times New Roman][size=3]He will have a drip bag attached to his nose for several days and will be really swollen in the face.[/size][/FONT]
St. Blase and all you Saints, be with him and protect him. Please guide the doctors hands and please let them be able to do the surgery and have him recover well at his house.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Georgia, I will remember your father, your step-mother, you and all your family in my prayers and all your intentions in my Rosary on Friday.:signofcross: :grouphug:

:blessyou:

St. Blase, please intercede for me and ask Jesus, the Divine Physician to be with my daddy tomorrow and please dont let my daddy be in a lot of pain. Please guide the hands of his doctors to know what to take off. Thank you Jesus. Jesus, Mary, I love you, Save Souls. Please be with my daddy tomorrow.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Praying very hard for the success of your daddy’s operation!

Praying very hard for your Daddy!

God bless you and your family!

Blessings,
Judi

:amen: Plus a Glory Be :thumbsup:

Still praying

Georgia, I’m praying all will go well for your Dad tomorrow. I hope he’s not uncomfortable or very nervous. I ask God to give him peace, and to ensure that the surgery will go perfectly, and that he will recover with a minimum of pain.

Praying that your dad’s surgery will go well tomorrow and that he will make a complete recovery. May the Lord be with you and with your dad.

My dad goes into surgery in two and a half hours. I just had to come on here and post another prayer for him. St. Blase, intercede for me and help my daddy have a successfull surgery and a speedy recovery.

Saint Blaise, pray for us that we may not suffer from illnesses of the throat and pray that all who are suffering be healed by God’s love. Amen

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.