Prayers needed for my Divorce Care group

Dear Lord,

We as a group come together to deal with our suffering and to heal, using You as our guide and strength in all our endevours. Without You we will never heal and recover.

I pray that You be with everyone in our group and give us the perseverence to attend the meetings, courage to participate in the discussions, wisdom to add information that can assist others.

Lord, there are those in our group who are suffering greatly and dont seem to be able to get perspective on whats going on inside of them. Please be with them especially this week. Help them to understand, give them comfort and grant them peace.

This I pray in Your Precious Name,
Jesus Christ.

Amen

Praying for you and your group.

You and your group will be in our daily prayers as you struggle with the pain of this situation.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee of Virgin of virgins our Mother. To thee do we come, before thee we stand sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of The Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.
God bless all!!!

Loving God please hear this prayer and flood Your merciful love and healing upon the members of this group

Praying!

I am praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you and the group members.

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Asking for the intercession of St Joseph…Amen

I love litanies. Here’s one just for your group, Hoarfen:

Lord, have mercy on us. Christ have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us. Christ, hear us. Christ graciously hear us.
God, the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God the Holy Ghost, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.

All saints who have experienced difficult marriages, pray for us.
All those who hold the beatific vision and have lost their partners to paganism under the Pauline privelege, pray for us.
Lord, hold all those who have been abandoned in marriage in the palm of your hand.

St. Castora Gabrielli, pray for us.
St. Catherine of Genoa, pray for us.
St. Dorothy of Montau, pray for us.
St. Edward the Confessor, pray for us.
St. Elizabeth of Portugal, pray for us.
St. Fabiola, pray for us.
St. Gengulphus, pray for us.
St. Godelieve, pray for us.
St. Gummarus, pray for us.
St. Hedwig of Andechs, pray for us.
St. Helena, pray for us.
St. Joseph, pray for us.
St. Louis IX, pray for us.
St. Margaret the Barefooted, pray for us.
St. Marguerite d’Youville, pray for us.
St. Monica, pray for us.
St. Nicholas of Flue, pray for us.
St. Olaf II, pray for us.
St. Pharaildis, pray for us.
St. Philip Howard, pray for us.
St. Radegunde, pray for us.
Archangel Raphael, pray for us.
St. Rita of Cascia, pray for us.
St. Theodore of Sykeon, pray for us.
St. Thomas More, pray for us.
St. Valentine, pray for us.
St. Wilgefortis, pray for us.
St. Zedislava Berka, pray for us.

Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, graciously hear us O Lord.
Lamb of God, who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us.

V. Pray for us before the throne of God, O holy Mother who remained most chaste. Pray for us, you saints who have been in difficult marriages, and all the angels those who hold the beatific vision.
R. Th
at we may follow the path that God has allowed us, and through our suffering may we obtain sanctifying grace.

Let us pray:
Father, bring comfort to those who mourn. Show us chastity as a grace, and not as a test.
For those who have failed, may they forgive themselves and follow God’s path for their lives.
To those who have been failed, let them find it in their hearts to forgive others.
And always let our hearts be turned toward you, almighty God.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

(more saints listed under:
[LIST]
*]Saints who were married
*]patrons of difficult marriages
*]patrons of married couples
*]patrons of married women
*]patrons of second marriages)
[/LIST]

Hoarfen said:

We as a group come together to deal with our suffering and to heal, using You as our guide and strength in all our endevours. Without You we will never heal and recover.

I pray that You be with everyone in our group and give us the perseverence to attend the meetings, courage to participate in the discussions, wisdom to add information that can assist others.

Lord, there are those in our group who are suffering greatly and dont seem to be able to get perspective on whats going on inside of them. Please be with them especially this week. Help them to understand, give them comfort and grant them peace.

My heart goes out to you and your group! I understand only too well just how hard it is to deal with the death of a Marriage as I was married for 35 yrs. and 10 children and THEN he started to be violent and was unfaithful!!

I went through a group here in town that was called, “Divorce Recovery,” and to be very honest I went faithfully because I was hurting really bad and I was desperate to find a way to end that hurt as soon as possible!!

Keep in mind one thing; you will stop hurting and begin healing much faster if you face the situation in a positive manner and bring your feelings out in the open where others can help you to deal with the pain!

In my experience, we also broke up into groups but we had people come to speak to us to help us with the healing process. If you stay at home and lick your wounds you will suffer much longer than if you take advantage of this opportunity to begin to heal.

I would be dishonest if I did not admit that I literally went through the whole process screaming (mostly figuratively) but I kept at it and listening to the others and realizing that I wasn’t alone made it doable to keep putting one foot in front of another.

I wanted to increase my chances of healing so I attended the Class the following year and that time the teachers couldn’t believe how much I had changed. I was much calmer and had achieved a certain amount of peace.

You see, if you work at it you will heal,…but if you go home and lick your wounds you will continue to hurt for a very long time! I know because I have been there!!

Encourage the people that attend! It has been almost 11 yrs. since my divorce and I can honestly say that my life is very peaceful! We were warned not to grab someone on the rebound and I didn’t. Those that do are usually fated to go through it all over again. You have to be at peace with yourselves before you can be a good partner in another relationship!

My prayers go with you! If I can help, contact me through the private message option here on the forums. I’ve been there so I know what you and they are going through…

Peace,
DesertSister62

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.