Prayers needed for my Mother-

Her name is Ruby Joann. She is in her mid-50’s. She dosen’t go to any church at all and she was never baptized in any church at all.

She has a drinking problem and an anger problem too-somewhat.

So let’s pray for her conversion, and that she would go to an A.A. meeting too-that might help too. And get some counseling too.

Thank you so much…

p.s. I’m the only child… and I don’t think she was raised in any church at all…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m praying for her.

God bless.

My Lord please help Ruby Joann.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for us!

Thank You Lord for giving this mother the wonderful grace of a devout son.
Please hear his prayers for his mother.
You love Your Mother so much Jesus. In love of her please grant what Jason asks for her.

Lord please release Ruby from her drinking. May she see the light of the Church and come home. Help her son and the rest of the family with their worries for Ruby and her eternal soul. †

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Lord, bless this son who so cares for his mother. Father, I pray you will open Ruby’s eyes to the truth of you love and all that you have prepared for her. Loving God, I pray you will work in her heart, so she desires you above all things. Please release her from anything that keeps her separate from you.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Lord, bless this son who so cares for his mother. Father, I pray you will open Ruby’s eyes to the truth of you love and all that you have prepared for her. Loving God, I pray you will work in her heart, so she desires you above all things. Please release her from anything that keeps her separate from you.
In Jesus Name, Amen

Praying for you and your mother …

In Jesus Name, Amen

Praying for your mother…

In Jesus Name, Amen

Please hear Jason’s prayers for his mother.
You love Your Mother so much Jesus. In love of her please grant what Jason asks for her.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
Amen

In Jesus Name, Amen

Please continue to pray for her… to my knowledge she was never baptized in any church at all. But she said she was Saved once at a Billy Grham crusade back in the 1970’s

and she drinks a lot…

Please continue to pray for my Mother…

Lord hear our prayers…

I pray to the Lord that your Mother finds her place in the Catholic Church.

Gracious Lord, here the prayers we offer you for the sake of the conversion of Ruby. Help her overcome her anger and drinking problems and recognise your loving pesence in her life. We ask you also to remember her family who are very concerned for her. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.