Prayers needed for my sick Priest

Please pray for my priest who has been very unwell for a long time and doctors cannot find out what is wrong. He is in a lot of pain and it causes him great suffering. He thinks he is dying.
Please pray, Thank you.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayers said for your priest that doctors may find a diagnosiss and be able to treat him
effectively. May he find relief from pain and suffering.
Mary.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I’m praying for your priest.

:gopray:

+++ Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, thy Will be done, on Earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And, lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil. Amen. +++

+++ Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. +++

+++ Glory be, to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. +++

Prayer to St. Luke:

Most charming and saintly Physician, you were animated by the heavenly Spirit of love. In faithfully detailing the humanity of Jesus, you also showed his divinity and his genuine compassion for all human beings. Inspire our physicians with your professionalism and with the divine compassion for their patients. Enable them to cure the ills of both body and spirit that afflict so many in our day.

Amen.

**Almighty and merciful Father, **
Our comfort in sorrow,
Our strength in weakness
Hear our prayers.
By your Holy Will, drive away from us all forms of sickness.
Restore strength to our bodies and joy to our hearts,
that we may give you glory and bless Your Holy Name,
now and forever,
Amen!

Praying hard.

Absolutely!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray::bible1:

Thank you all for the prayers so far, I’m continuing to pray for him that he can get better or at least for the doctor to find out what is wrong.
Thanks you - Gemma

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

:crossrc:

Amen

We put our hope in the Lord
He is our protector and our help.
We trust in His Holy Name.
May your constant love be with us, Lord.
as we put our hope in You.
Amen!

Holy God,
Holy Mighty One,
Holy Immortal One,
Hear our prayers!

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell, satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

We put our hope in the Lord
He is our protector and our help.
We trust in His Holy Name.
May your constant love be with us, Lord.
as we put our hope in You.
Amen!

Christ conquers!
Christ reigns!
Christ commands!
O Sacred heart of Jesus
we place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
we place our trust in Thee!

O Divine Heart of Jesus
We put our trust in Thee
Hear our prayers!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.