Prayers needed for our daily bread

:confused::confused:We are still in need of work for myself and my husband. I am currently working four days a month. My husband has been a VP for a company and his company has closed his division.
I have always been a very powerful prayer warrior but this has been such a blow to me.
God for the last 15 years has been very good to us. I know that he sents us trials and that he is stretching our faith but when a trial of this magnitude comes at 61 it is harder to sustain.
I ask for prayers that God will be with us and show us the way in these trouble some times.
I am in the healing ministry and I keep on working daily for the Lord after six weeks of no work I have hit a wall. I know I need others to continue to pray for and with us.Gwen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Gwen, You and your husband will be in our daily prayers. May God see you through this trial and provide for all of your needs.

Our God and Our Father, we pray that your hand will guide Gwen and her husband during this difficult time and provide for their needs. May their faith be strengthened as they trust in you, and when you deliever them, may their experience be a powerful witness to others in these trying times. We ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

God bless all!!!

Praying very hard for your family Gwen.

Praying that you both get employment.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

I’m sorry you are both needing jobs. This economic crisis is affecting so many families. It breaks my heart to see it all around. I will pray for you and all who are seeking jobs.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
Hallowed by Thy name
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our tresspasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord,
Provide employment, economic prosperity, an income, and peace of mind to these your sons and daughters in Christ. Amen.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses: as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from every evil, Amen.

Glory be to the Father, the Son, andthe Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

Dear Gwen,

Peace be with you !

Sirach 12:8 “Friend cannot be known in prosperity and an enemy cannot be hidden in adversity.”

Keep away from thieves of spirituality and draw more nearer to god.

Here is INDIA, Chennai many of my friends are out of a Job and the pain I can feel. For my Dad also was in a same situation of your husband. Our family was in a great time of trial. I didn’t understand the pain during that time, but now I do and with that pain I pray for you as a sign of penance for not understanding my parents time of trial.

Praying that you and your husband get a Job.

Jesus will do a miracle and show is grace for your are is child and the most dearest one, because you lead a life in serving GOD for his ministry.

:signofcross:

Dominic

That God will refresh your faith and hear and grant your prayers

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Jesus this couple’s situation is really quite desperate, and their spirits are being sorely tried. You know that we, your brothers and sisters, need shelter and nourishment, and that in this world most of us need money to provide for our needs.
Please guide one or both to full-time work. Please have mercy on this family, Jesus, and those in similar situations.
Thank You, Jesus.

There is never a convenient time to hit the wall! And I dont know about others here, but just when I’m getting comfortable- there is always a switch up that ruins it.:confused:
I pray you will grow strong in your resolve to keep things that are worthy, and to let go of those that are not in order to ride out the difficult days before you. I also pray for God’s good people to help you in these days - to remind you that you are never alone in your sorrows and struggles, and that you will soon be restored to peaceful times.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.