Prayers needed for our parish priest

Our parish priest is ill and needs prayers. He has had over 50 surgeries and is still wanting to go at it strong. He is 75 I believe, He has a blood clot in his lower leg. So please remember him in your prayers. Thank you. Gigglin or Georgia.

Georgia, he must feel like a living pincushion.
Jesus we offer this your priest who has surely suffered through Your passion in all that he’s gone through. Please receive his sufferings with Yours as gift to the Father to save many souls.

Will You not allow him recovery and peace now, Lord?

Praying for the recovery of your priest…

Praying

Praying for your parish priest.

Trishie, Yes it does sound like it. But the thing is he keeps going, He loves being a priest and serving Gods people so much that he just doesnt want to quit. Here in the states a priest can retire at the age of 75 if they opt for it. He has come to Mass with a neckbrace on to support his neck and back, He just loves what he does so much. He loves serving God and being a representative of Him that it is just his passsion in life. If anyone wants to take on a positive role model I suggest they look to him as one because He obeys Gods Commands and just wants to serve him. If and when he dies if he is not cannonized a Saint like Padre Pio then something is seriously wrong. He loves working with the children and tells them at Mass to obey their parents. One Mothers Day he gave such a emotional homily that it really touched my heart. In wrestling there is a wrestler that says that he is half man half amazing… Well I say Father Henry is All Man and All Amazing if you can say that about a priest.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Praying very hard for your priest’s recovery!

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Praying for the health of your parish priest.

Lord… Pleases watch over Father Henry and heal him of these things that are bothering him . I lift him up to you.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

I will remember Father Henry in my rosary.

:signofcross: :amen:

I will remember your parish priest in my prayers today :gopray2:

Praying for you still Father Henry.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

I could not say anything better…Loving God, please hear our prayers for the parish priest.
:amen:

Praying for you still Father Henry R.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Still praying for you Father Henry.

hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

Joining you in Payer!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.