Prayers needed for rescue of survivors in Japan in wake of floods and landslides

Thank you, Ben, Japan’s current ongoing severe disaster victims have been very much in my prayers.
So many personal tragedies. Merciful God please hear our prayers.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Survivors of the floods and landslides in Japan). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Survivors of the floods and landslides in Japan’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Prayed for the eternal repose of those who died, and for the swift rescue of those who are still missing. For those who have survived, I prayed that God would help them rebuild their lives quickly. May their government assist them every step of the way, in Jesus’ name, Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Have mercy, Lord. THe ordeal is so overwhelming and so many affected, and though we know no personal stories, many lives may be changed forever. Please be with them all, including the families who have lost loved ones and friends. Please have mercy on the souls who have lost their lives.

In Our Hearts

Compassionate Lord,
we pray for those who have been devastated
by the recent natural disaster in Japan. We
remember those who have lost their lives so
suddenly. We hold in our hearts the families
forever changed by grief and loss. Bring them
consolation and comfort. Surround them with
our prayer for strength. Bless those who have
survived and heal their memories of trauma
and devastation. May they have the courage
to face the long road of rebuilding ahead.

We ask your blessing on all those who have
lost their homes, their livelihoods, their security
and their hope. Bless the work of relief agencies
and those proving emergency assistance. May
their work be guided by the grace and strength
that comes from You alone.

Help us to respond with generosity in prayer,
in assistance, in aid to the best of our abilities.
Keep our hearts focused on the needs of those
affected, even after the crisis is over. We ask
this in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Source: Catholic Relief Services

Dear Jesus, please help the souls of all those who died in this tragedy to reach Heaven. Please continue to help their loved ones who are still grieving, and all those involved in the cleanup efforts. Please also help the planners to develop ways to prevent tragedies like this in the future. I ask all this in Your name. Amen.

Holy Mary, St. Joseph, St. Gregory Thaumaturgis and St. Margaret of Hungary, please pray for this intention. Thank you. Amen.

Added to Rosary #1 intentions
God bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Loving God please have compassion upon the immediate and long-term needs of those affected by this disaster.
Let them know that You love them, through the assistance and care of others

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.