Prayers Needed for Successful Operation

Please keep in your prayers a dear friend of my family (Kevin G.). Kevin is undergoing a triple by-pass (or more) on Tuesday 3/31. His main artery is 100% blocked. Kevin is the father of 4 wonderful children. His daughter is in the armed services and is getting married in May. His family needs him here. Please pray for Kevin to have a successful operation and recovery.

Beth M.

Dear Lord, I pray that Kevin has a successful surgery on Tuesday. Guide the hands of the surgeon and help him recover after surgery quickly so he can be with his family for his daughter’s wedding all well and recuperated and able to enjoy the wedding and their company. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed in the Fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and art the hour of our death
:signofcross: Amen

Beth, keeping Kevin and his family in prayers this week… May God be with him and his family…

Praying very hard for Kevin to regain his good health!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I pray that Kevin’s surgery will bring a good outcome for him and his family.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holding Kevin in my prayers.

Beth, I will keep Kevin in my prayers, for a successful operation and recovery from his multiple by-pass. I ask God to give his concerned family and friends assurance of the success of his surgery.
I ask God to surround Kevin’s family, and yours, with His light and love.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Kevin at Mass today as he undergoes surgery.
Dear Lord, please keep him safe and ensure that his surgery is successful, and that he recovers to a new vigor and health.
Be with his anxious family dear Lord. Please urround them with Your light and love always.

I wanted to thaink everyone for their prayers for Kevin and his family. I spoke with Kevin’s wife late this afternoon and she said that the doctor feels the surgery was successful (Praise the Lord!). They were keeping him on the ventilator until he wakes up.

Thank you!
Beth M.

Praise the Lord!!

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Praise God!:slight_smile:

Thanks be to God that Kevin came through his surgery well.
I pray for his healing and recovery.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, thank You for helping Kevin to make it so far through his difficult surgery. Lord God, continue to, through Jesus, Our Lord, heal Kevin and reduce or eliminate any potential for complications, if You so will it. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.