Prayers needed for Terri and her family

It has just been brought to my attention that my chat friend Terri has lost her mother. Please pray for her and her family during this time. Thank you … Georgia or Gigglin.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may the perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Father please comfort and help Terri in her loss

Amen!

I will include Terri and her family in my prayers tonight at adoration. May their faith in God give them some peace during this time of deep sorrow.

God grant eternal life to her mother.

Praying! :signofcross:
Steve

LORD Jesus
Have Mercu on ur daughter

Praying very hard for Terri and her family!

Dear God,
Please take the soul and spirit of Terri’s mother into the sweetest corner of Your mind, the most tender place in Your heart, that she might be comforted. I pray dear God for her family to have the strength to remember she has not gone far. For she is with You and shall remain so forever. The cord that binds us one to the other cannot be cut, surely not by death because we are all bound to You Lord. For You, dear God, have brought us together and we remain in eternal connection. There is no power greater than You. Death is not Your master, nor Terri’s mothers family. Help Terri’s family to belive and register in their heart these things. May they surrender to You their grief. May they surrender to You their pain. Please take care of Your servant, Terri’s mother, who has passed. And please, dear Lord, take care of Terrie’s family and friends.
Amen

Praying earnestly…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.