Prayers needed for the recently departed

A friend of mine’s uncle just died this morning, and Uncle vic needs all the prayer that he can get.

So please I beg of you, pray for the uncle, any and all prayers would be immensely appreciated, more than you would ever know.

So please pray, and Thank you for all those who do.

**Confidence in God
**It is good to mistrust ourselves, but how would that advantage us were we not to throw all our confidence on God, and to wait on His mercy? If you feel no such confidence, cease not on that account from making these acts and from saying to Our Lord: “Yet, O Lord, though I have no feeling of confidence in You, nevertheless, I know that You are my God, that I am all Yours, and that I have no hope but in Your goodness; so, I abandon myself entirely into Your Hands.” It is always in our power to make these acts; although we have difficulty in performing them, still there is no impossibility. Thus we testify faithfulness to our Lord. your family is in my prayers:blessyou:

I pray Almighty to merge the soul into the Divine. May the soul rest in peace.:highprayer:

I just said a prayer for Uncle Vic. He’ll be included in my next rosary. God bless you.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

**Dearest Lord,
teach me to be generous;
teach me to serve You as You deserve;
to give and not to count the cost,
to fight and not to heed the wounds,
to toil and not to seek for rest,
to labour and not to ask for reward
save that of knowing I am doing Your Will.

Amen.**

[INDENT][INDENT]Prayer for the Salvation of Souls

O JESUS, Thou didst suffer and die that all mankind might be saved and brought to eternal happiness. Through the Agony of Thine Crown of Thorns I offer it to Thy Eternal Father that Thou wilt hear our pleas to further the grace of final perseverance for the just and mercy on sinners. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.